Become a member of McLeod today
Membership with the McLeod Country Golf Club gives members the freedom to play our beautiful 18 hole golf course when you want, as much as you want. Playing golf is not just about lowering your handicap but also about developing new friendships and joining a community.
McLeod Country Golf Club is one of the long-established premium membership clubs in Brisbane, offering the very highest standard in golf experience as well as customer service. Our new club members will become part of the McLeod community and experience the unique camaraderie created by members.
At McLeod, we pride ourselves on our family-friendly environment, creating a beautiful destination to socialise with family and friends. Whether it be to play 18 holes on our championship course or have a culinary experience in our spectacular clubhouse bistro, we cater for everyone.
Membership at McLeod includes:
- Our immaculately presented championship golf course centrally located just 20 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD
- Stunning clubhouse with relaxed dining in our club bistro
- Member competitions and events all year round
- Free social games
- PGA qualified teaching professionals on hand
- On-site pro-shop
Current membership year is from 1st October to 30th of September.
Call (07) 3376 3666 to enquire about our memberships or click below to view our application forms.
Dress standards for members and visitors to the McLeod Country Golf Club will be enforced. All club users are expected to maintain a suitable dress standard both on the course and in the clubhouse. In general terms neat, modest and clean attire is usually acceptable with the following caveats:-
Dress standards on course
All golfing attire must be clean, modest and in good repair. All shirts must be either collared or an approved golf shirt and closed footwear is required.
Dress Standards in Clubhouse
All members and guests must be clean, neat and tidy in appearance and must be inoffensive to others. Adult patrons entering the club after 6:30pm must observe night time dress regulations.
NOT PERMITTED AT ANY TIME:
- No mens singlets or mens sleeveless shirts
- No tracksuits/fleecy pants/hoodies or any kind of surplus clothing tied around the waist
- No dirty work clothes or dirty work boots
- No items of clothing with rude or offensive designs or writing
- No bikies club colours
NOT PERMITTED AFTER 6:30PM:
- No rubber thongs/scuffs/surf sandals/masseur sandals/crocs
*Night time dress regulations commence at 6:30pm.*
Service maybe refused if the apparel worn does not fit these parameters or is judged to be untidy or is inappropriate. Admission to the club is always at the discretion of club management.