Young Professionals Present the 2023
"Hold Fast" Next Gen Challenge
Tournament Sponsored by GOOD DRINKS
The McLeod Young Professional “Hold Fast” Next Gen Challenge is an Amateur Event for men & women aged between 21 to 45 years of age. The Next Generation of golfers for golf clubs.
The course will be setup by the course superintendent and the team to provide a challenge, with pin placement cards provided for each event, shotgun starts to make this a social fun golf event.
The diverse range of young golfers, ranging from 21-45, will come together from clubs across Brisbane and is open to any golfer who has a Golf Australia Handicap.
The challenge is made up of five competition rounds, bi-monthly, on a Sunday, at McLeod Country Golf Club. There will be daily winners of the competition with a Fed-Ex style points system to be accumulated for an eventual winner at the final game.
Members of McLeod and Visitors are invited to join.
See current Leaderboard
Over $7,500 in Prizes
TWO MAJOR WINNERS
Champion of Champion:
Limited Edition Taylormade 2023 ‘Masters’ Tour Cart Bag (value $1,000).
Champion of Champions final-top 15 from each event compete in November.
- Events prizes for winners-runner up-3rd in grades A, B, C
- Nearest the pin ladies & men, longest drive grades A, B, C & ladies
- Presentation in the clubhouse
Fed-Ex Points Yearly Winner: (Best 3 of 5 Rounds)
$2,000.00 Full Iron Custom Fitted.
Bi-Monthly Event Prizes
- Winners ‘hold fast’ limited edition head cover-box PROV1
- Runners up-3 sleeves PROV1
- NTP ladies & men-box PROV1
- Longest drive-all grades sleeve PROV1
ENTRY FEES PER GAME
Cart Hire (2 person):
$45.00 per cart
Pro shop: Call 3376 3922, email email@example.com
Reception: Call 3376 3666, email firstname.lastname@example.org
McLeod Golf Club
61 Gertrude McLeod Crescent
Mt. Ommaney QLD 4074
PH: (07) 3376366
Young Professional 2023: Joel Robinson
Masters Tour Bag: Phil Lowe
Check the current standings:
Explore the 2021 Young Professionals Challenge Promotional Video
About Our Sponsor
The 2023 Hold Fast Next Gen Challenge is proudly present by GOOD DRINKS.
Good Drinks Australia is one of the country’s largest independent brewers. Home to several beer and drink brands, the Good Drinks family includes Gage Roads Brew Co, Matso’s Broome Brewery, Atomic Beer Project, Alby, Hello Sunshine and San Miguel.
The Good Drinks team are passionate about brewing, with a strong focus on quality. The team have a strong track record in creating and producing national brands and products that sit across a range of beer and alcoholic drink markets. Our brewing facilities are world-class, including our main production brewery in Palmyra, Western Australia. The 100HL craft brewery produces more than 17 million litres annually and was recently upgraded with a new state-of-the-art Krones canning and bottling line, increasing potential output, efficiency, and overall quality.
Terms & Conditions
- Must have a GA handicap. You will be required to provide your GA Handicap number on registration
- Must be aged between 21-45 on the day of the event
- Adhere to McLeod Country Golf Club dress regulations
- Proof of age
- Players may use a motorised cart
- For McLeod Young Professional category members, these games are part of a stand-alone competition. They do not count towards your yearly 25 competition game limit.