Golf Membership for 26-45 years
Are you a Young Professional person and no we don’t mean a golf Pro in training, but rather a young person who is time poor because of work or family commitments but is passionate about golf and wants to play competition golf but are not getting value for money with a traditional membership? McLeod is now offering a new membership tailored for you called Young Professional. The membership offers 20 competition games which may be used on any day of the week.
- Limited to males and females aged 26 to 45 years of age.
- Able to use the course 7 days a week for social rounds at no cost.
- Limit of 20 competition games a year on any day.
- Able to play in Honour Board Events (as part of 20 games). Members Club Championship Qualifying rounds count as 2 games. If a player qualifies in the Club Championships to the final rounds the subsequent rounds are not part of the 20 games. Fellows Club Championships – Match play year, the qualifying 2 x 18 holes will count as 2 rounds with any match play rounds not part of the 20 games. The alternate year of 72 holes (4 x 18 holes) will count as 4 rounds from the 20.
- McLeod to administer their handicap and pay insurance and affiliation fees.
- Cost to play golf competitions will be at Member rates.
- Young Professional Members Guests are entitled to a discounted rate when accompanied by a member.
- Membership is upgradable to other membership types with the payment of the fee difference at any time on pro rata basis.
- No extension will be given to 20 game limit under this membership. Members who exceed 20 games will automatically be upgraded to full ordinary membership and the fee difference will be due.
Annual cost will be $815 + $100 Clubhouse Hospitality Cash. This includes all affiliation, levies and insurance fees.
No Voting Rights.
Payment options are available